Shares of Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MITUY – Get Free Report) were up 1.9% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $13.19 and last traded at $13.19. Approximately 2,108 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 48% from the average daily volume of 1,421 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.95.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group assumed coverage on Mitsui Chemicals in a research note on Monday, August 14th. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Mitsui Chemicals Stock Performance
Mitsui Chemicals Company Profile
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc engages in the mobility, life and health care, basic and green materials, ICT, and other businesses worldwide. The company's develops elastomers, performance compounds, polypropylene compounds, and other materials; offers vision care materials, nonwoven fabrics and personal care materials, agrochemical products, and oral care and orthopedic materials.
- Five stocks we like better than Mitsui Chemicals
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsui Chemicals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsui Chemicals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.