MintMe.com Coin (CURRENCY:MINTME) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 18th. One MintMe.com Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. MintMe.com Coin has a total market cap of $447,878.39 and approximately $70.00 worth of MintMe.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MintMe.com Coin has traded 23.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48,248.37 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,424.67 or 0.07098005 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.17 or 0.00375500 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $630.45 or 0.01306677 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.99 or 0.00118113 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $271.35 or 0.00562399 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $237.39 or 0.00492011 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00006462 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $157.67 or 0.00326779 BTC.
MintMe.com Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MintMe Coin conceives the community of website users as the processing grid for applications. The protocol is constantly being revised in order to avoid exploitation with ASIC, thus keeping well- balanced block difficulty and device performance. There are over 1.5 billion websites, which are delivering millions of services every second; through MintMe Coin each of those sites could be securing DApps. MintMe.com Coin was recently rebranded from Webchain. “
Buying and Selling MintMe.com Coin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintMe.com Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MintMe.com Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MintMe.com Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MintMe.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintMe.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.