Mintcoin Tops 24-Hour Volume of $228,678.00 (MINT)
Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded down 13.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. Mintcoin has a market capitalization of $26.11 million and approximately $228,678.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mintcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded down 13% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $174.75 or 0.01668970 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003234 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005747 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00032631 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00063128 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00159157 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005242 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002395 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Mintcoin Coin Trading
Mintcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mintcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mintcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.