MintCoin Price Tops $0.0002 (MINT)
MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 41.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 25th. One MintCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and SouthXchange. MintCoin has a total market cap of $4.65 million and $1,109.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, MintCoin has traded up 48% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 30.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001945 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MintCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MintCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.