MintCoin (MINT) 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $0.00
MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 27th. One MintCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. MintCoin has a total market cap of $3.04 million and $0.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MintCoin has traded up 132% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- AllSafe (SAFE) traded up 50.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 42% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00001354 BTC.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MintCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MintCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.