Miners’ Reward Token Tops 1-Day Volume of $3,302.00 (MRT)
Miners’ Reward Token (CURRENCY:MRT) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. Miners’ Reward Token has a market cap of $1.15 million and $3,302.00 worth of Miners’ Reward Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Miners’ Reward Token token can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00003175 BTC on exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. During the last seven days, Miners’ Reward Token has traded up 1.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008294 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027640 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00249347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.05 or 0.01710783 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00228480 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027991 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003834 BTC.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Profile
Miners’ Reward Token Token Trading
Miners’ Reward Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Miners’ Reward Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Miners’ Reward Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Miners’ Reward Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Miners' Reward Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Miners' Reward Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.