MindCoin 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $0.00 (MND)
MindCoin (CURRENCY:MND) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. One MindCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. MindCoin has a market cap of $44,691.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of MindCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MindCoin has traded 2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00001482 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 29.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 51.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
MindCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 4th, 2015. MindCoin’s total supply is 15,867,695 coins. The official website for MindCoin is www.mindcoin.xyz. MindCoin’s official Twitter account is @MindCoinCrypto.
Buying and Selling MindCoin
MindCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MindCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MindCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MindCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MindCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MindCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.