MFS Multimarket Income Trust (NYSE:MMT – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Thursday, February 1st, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, February 14th will be paid a dividend of 0.034 per share by the closed-end fund on Thursday, February 29th. This represents a $0.41 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 8.77%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, February 13th.
MFS Multimarket Income Trust has decreased its dividend by an average of 7.2% per year over the last three years and has increased its dividend every year for the last 1 years.
MFS Multimarket Income Trust Stock Performance
Shares of MMT opened at $4.65 on Monday. MFS Multimarket Income Trust has a fifty-two week low of $4.04 and a fifty-two week high of $4.80. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $4.57 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $4.43.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On MFS Multimarket Income Trust
About MFS Multimarket Income Trust
MFS Multimarket Income Trust is a closed ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by MFS Investment Management, Inc The fund invests in the fixed income markets across the globe with greater emphasis on United States. It seeks to invest in fixed income securities issued by U.S. Government, foreign government, mortgage backed, and other asset-backed securities of U.S.
- Five stocks we like better than MFS Multimarket Income Trust
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- Simpson Manufacturing stock doubled in value; It can double again
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
Receive News & Ratings for MFS Multimarket Income Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MFS Multimarket Income Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.