Metronome (MET) Price Reaches $1.07 on Top Exchanges
Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 11th. Metronome has a market cap of $9.92 million and approximately $377,921.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Metronome has traded down 19% against the U.S. dollar. One Metronome coin can now be purchased for $1.07 or 0.00009462 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $13.77, $10.39, $51.55 and $33.94.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.74 or 0.00272605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008857 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $158.29 or 0.01403570 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.52 or 0.00128706 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00023913 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Metronome Coin Trading
Metronome can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $24.68, $33.94, $20.33, $13.77, $32.15, $50.98, $24.43, $51.55, $18.94, $10.39 and $5.60. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metronome should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.