Meter Governance (CURRENCY:MTRG) traded down 6.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Meter Governance coin can currently be bought for about $5.98 or 0.00011079 BTC on popular exchanges. Meter Governance has a total market cap of $13.87 million and $1.39 million worth of Meter Governance was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Meter Governance has traded up 14.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- GoChain (GO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 34.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- SINOVATE (SIN) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Pyrk (PYRK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Meter (MTRG) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00015280 BTC.
- Superior Coin (SUP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Meter Governance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Meter uses an innovative economic and consensus design that separates currency creation (Proof of Work) with record keeping (Proof of Stake). Its value is supported by the price of 10 kWh of electricity, which is more stable in purchasing power than any fiat currency in the world. Meter is a DeFi infrastructure with a Built-in PoW based stablecoin. It strives to solve the following problems in decentralized finance:1. Lack of a crypto-native stablecoin without counterparty, oracle and regulatory risks.2. Slow performance and long confirmation times.3. Most current DeFi apps are built on Ethereum, which makes it difficult for non-Ethereum assets to develop DeFi applications. “
Buying and Selling Meter Governance
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meter Governance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Meter Governance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Meter Governance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Meter Governance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meter Governance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.