Metal (MTL) Reaches 24 Hour Volume of $12.15 Million
Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded down 11.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 22nd. One Metal token can now be bought for $4.05 or 0.00048155 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Binance, EtherDelta and Bittrex. Metal has a market capitalization of $90.52 million and approximately $12.15 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Metal has traded up 12.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007563 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $65.68 or 0.00780581 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015138 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011890 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00038771 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00038698 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00128326 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00114704 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Huobi, Binance, Tidex, Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.