MetaHash (MHC) Price Tops $0.0489 on Major Exchanges
MetaHash (CURRENCY:MHC) traded up 12.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 23rd. During the last seven days, MetaHash has traded up 44.7% against the dollar. One MetaHash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0489 or 0.00001245 BTC on popular exchanges including KuCoin and BitForex. MetaHash has a market capitalization of $17.90 million and $3.17 million worth of MetaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005789 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.76 or 0.00410428 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018196 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001997 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.17 or 0.01013178 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.33 or 0.00186322 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00007666 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000121 BTC.
MetaHash Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for MetaHash is medium.com/@themetahash.
Buying and Selling MetaHash
MetaHash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MetaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MetaHash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MetaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MetaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MetaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.