Meme (CURRENCY:MEME) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Over the last week, Meme has traded down 9.7% against the dollar. Meme has a market cap of $35.97 million and approximately $7.65 million worth of Meme was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Meme coin can now be bought for about $1,284.71 or 0.02375722 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $366.08 or 0.00676975 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00020456 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Tapmydata (TAP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00000795 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Meme is an experimental protocol mashing up some of the most exciting innovations in DeFi and crypto collectibles. The usersmay put $MEME to work by farming exclusive NFT memes. Stake LP tokens for access to the MEME batch of legendary cards. “
Buying and Selling Meme
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meme directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Meme should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Meme using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Meme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.