Meme (CURRENCY:MEME) traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 16th. Over the last seven days, Meme has traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar. One Meme coin can currently be bought for $943.36 or 0.01963493 BTC on major exchanges. Meme has a total market cap of $26.41 million and $5.32 million worth of Meme was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $344.86 or 0.00717785 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00005601 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00018250 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00005434 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tapmydata (TAP) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000684 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Meme is an experimental protocol mashing up some of the most exciting innovations in DeFi and crypto collectibles. The usersmay put $MEME to work by farming exclusive NFT memes. Stake LP tokens for access to the MEME batch of legendary cards. “
Buying and Selling Meme
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meme directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Meme should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Meme using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Meme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.