MediBloc [MED] Trading 27.6% Lower Over Last 7 Days (MED)
MediBloc [MED] (CURRENCY:MED) traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. MediBloc [MED] has a market cap of $19.63 million and $281,103.00 worth of MediBloc [MED] was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MediBloc [MED] has traded 27.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MediBloc [MED] token can now be purchased for $0.0066 or 0.00000100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Coinrail and Bibox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,901.62 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $207.44 or 0.01903968 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $341.63 or 0.03135635 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $84.00 or 0.00771026 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $85.77 or 0.00787262 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011304 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.92 or 0.00054303 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.60 or 0.00510303 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00144573 BTC.
MediBloc [MED] Token Profile
Buying and Selling MediBloc [MED]
MediBloc [MED] can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Bibox and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediBloc [MED] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc [MED] should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MediBloc [MED] using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc [MED] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc [MED] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.