Research analysts at Loop Capital started coverage on shares of MediaTek (OTCMKTS:MDTKF – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. downgraded MediaTek from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Tuesday, March 29th.
Shares of MDTKF stock opened at $7.30 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $7.30 and a two-hundred day moving average of $7.30. MediaTek has a 12 month low of $7.30 and a 12 month high of $7.30.
MediaTek Inc researches, develops, produces, and markets integrated circuits (ICs) worldwide. It provides multimedia, computer peripherals oriented, consumer-oriented, and other application ICs. The company offers products for smartphones, such as MediaTek Helio chipsets; octa-core and quad-core system-on-chips (SoC); 32-bit chipsets; and SOCs for Google Mobile Service Express.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MediaTek (MDTKF)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for MediaTek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MediaTek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.