MAZA Price Reaches $0.0003 (MAZA)
MAZA (CURRENCY:MAZA) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. MAZA has a total market cap of $340,702.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of MAZA was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MAZA has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One MAZA coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and FreiExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 44.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
MAZA Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. MAZA’s total supply is 1,371,778,720 coins and its circulating supply is 1,055,345,280 coins. MAZA’s official Twitter account is @MazaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MAZA is www.mazacoin.org.
Buying and Selling MAZA
MAZA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAZA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MAZA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MAZA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAZA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAZA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.