MAZA (MAZA) Hits Market Capitalization of $283,971.00
MAZA (CURRENCY:MAZA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. During the last week, MAZA has traded 15.6% lower against the dollar. MAZA has a market capitalization of $283,971.00 and approximately $83.00 worth of MAZA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MAZA coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including FreiExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded down 29.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000074 BTC.
MAZA Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. MAZA’s total supply is 1,371,778,720 coins and its circulating supply is 1,055,345,280 coins. MAZA’s official Twitter account is @MazaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MAZA is www.mazacoin.org.
MAZA Coin Trading
MAZA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and FreiExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAZA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MAZA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MAZA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAZA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAZA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.