Marscoin (MARS) 24 Hour Volume Hits $0.00
Marscoin (CURRENCY:MARS) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. Marscoin has a market capitalization of $68,973.00 and $0.00 worth of Marscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Marscoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0024 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Marscoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 30% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00037667 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 23.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000048 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 27th, 2014. Marscoin’s total supply is 28,279,074 coins. The Reddit community for Marscoin is /r/marscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Marscoin is marscoin.org. Marscoin’s official Twitter account is @marscoinorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Marscoin Coin Trading
Marscoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Marscoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Marscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Marscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.