Market Leader (LEDR) Earning Favorable Media Coverage, InfoTrie Reports
News coverage about Market Leader (NASDAQ:LEDR) has trended positive this week, according to InfoTrie. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than six thousand news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Market Leader earned a news sentiment score of 2.56 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media stories about the technology company an news buzz score of 8 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is very likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Market Leader’s analysis:
- Frictionless healthcare: How a better user experience can turn your organization into a market leader (beckershospitalreview.com)
- RSA® Recognized As A Leader In 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant For Security Information And Event Management (advfn.com)
- LogRhythm Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management (marketwatch.com)
- City leaders say new public market will be ‘iconic’ and a regional destination after location change (channel3000.com)
- Pitney Bowes Named a Leader in Location Intelligence Platforms by Independent Research Firm (marketwatch.com)
About Market Leader
Read More: Bond
Receive News & Ratings for Market Leader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Market Leader and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.