Magnetcoin (MAGN) Price Tops $0.0179 on Major Exchanges
Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 11th. In the last week, Magnetcoin has traded 24.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Magnetcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0179 or 0.00000465 BTC on popular exchanges. Magnetcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $136.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Version (V) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004270 BTC.
Magnetcoin Coin Profile
Magnetcoin Coin Trading
Magnetcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnetcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.