Magnet One Day Volume Hits $358.00 (MAG)
Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. In the last week, Magnet has traded up 1.5% against the dollar. One Magnet coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000121 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, BiteBTC, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Magnet has a total market cap of $282,216.00 and approximately $358.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005312 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014969 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006341 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 309% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 35,026,136 coins and its circulating supply is 34,776,136 coins. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. Magnet’s official website is magnetwork.io. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BiteBTC, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Magnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.