Magnet (MAG) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $205.00
Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded down 18% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. Over the last seven days, Magnet has traded down 27.5% against the US dollar. Magnet has a total market cap of $222,010.00 and $205.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Magnet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0055 or 0.00000109 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005528 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000020 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 40,542,939 coins and its circulating supply is 40,292,939 coins. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Magnet is magnetwork.io.
Magnet Coin Trading
Magnet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BiteBTC, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Magnet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.