Machinecoin (MAC) One Day Volume Tops $64.00
Machinecoin (CURRENCY:MAC) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 24th. In the last week, Machinecoin has traded 23.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Machinecoin has a total market capitalization of $102,429.00 and $64.00 worth of Machinecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Machinecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0048 or 0.00000074 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001624 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000150 BTC.
Machinecoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 7th, 2014. Machinecoin’s total supply is 21,435,250 coins. Machinecoin’s official Twitter account is @machinecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Machinecoin is /r/Machinecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Machinecoin’s official website is machinecoin.io.
Buying and Selling Machinecoin
Machinecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Machinecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Machinecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Machinecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Machinecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Machinecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.