Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Lympo has a total market cap of $31.67 million and $1.44 million worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Lympo has traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Lympo coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0383 or 0.00000070 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.26 or 0.00087653 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00019549 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $38.23 or 0.00069435 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $456.90 or 0.00829798 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5,311.66 or 0.09646750 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.41 or 0.00100628 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.59 or 0.00044665 BTC.
Lympo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lympo is an Ethereum-based sports and health marketplace. Lympo's healthy lifestyle ecosystem is powered by user-generated and user-controlled sports and wellness data. LYM is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Lympo's ecosystem. LYM also acts as the reward issued by market players interested in having direct access to Lympo digital fitness wallet users. There are two different types of rewards – A reward for achieving a healthy lifestyle goal, i.e. running 5 kilometres, and a reward for checking into a particular location for a specified amount of time, i.e. joining a gym class. “
Lympo Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lympo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lympo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.