Lykke Trading 13.6% Lower Over Last Week (LKK)
Lykke (CURRENCY:LKK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 5th. Lykke has a total market capitalization of $33.19 million and approximately $87,435.00 worth of Lykke was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lykke coin can currently be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001046 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Lykke has traded 13.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008448 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $113.14 or 0.00978215 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016095 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008629 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00040239 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00088222 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.42 or 0.00185217 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001557 BTC.
Lykke Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lykke is a semi-decentralized trading platform with zero fees for all assets and financial instruments. The platform is based on blockchain technology. The LKK token is a Colored Coin representing shares in the Lykke exchange. “
Lykke Coin Trading
Lykke can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Lykke directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lykke must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lykke using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lykke Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lykke and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.