Lunyr Trading 3.4% Higher Over Last 7 Days (LUN)
Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Over the last seven days, Lunyr has traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Lunyr token can now be bought for approximately $0.97 or 0.00009541 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Upbit, Gate.io and Binance. Lunyr has a total market capitalization of $2.23 million and approximately $269,359.00 worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009893 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.73 or 0.00204454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.82 or 0.01171651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00087099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016950 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022410 BTC.
Lunyr Token Profile
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, HitBTC, Upbit, BigONE, Liqui, Bittrex, Binance, Gate.io, BiteBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.