LRAD (LRAD) Getting Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Accern Reports
Media headlines about LRAD (NASDAQ:LRAD) have trended somewhat positive on Sunday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. LRAD earned a media sentiment score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the scientific and technical instruments company an impact score of 47.4408963236464 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Is LRAD Corporation’s (LRAD) Balance Sheet Strong Enough To Weather A Storm? (finance.yahoo.com)
- LRAD Corporation Receives $1.5 Million ONE VOICE Mobile Mass Notification Systems Follow-On Order (pressreleasepoint.com)
- Interested In LRAD Corporation (LRAD)? Here’s What Its Recent Track-Record Looks Like (finance.yahoo.com)
- LRAD(R) Corporation Receives $1.5 Million ONE VOICE(R) Mobile Mass Notification Systems Follow-On Order (finance.yahoo.com)
- LRAD® Corporation Announces $1.1 Million Follow-On AHD Order from Southeast Asia (gsnmagazine.com)
Separately, TheStreet downgraded shares of LRAD from a “c-” rating to a “d” rating in a report on Thursday, August 24th.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This report was first reported by Watch List News and is owned by of Watch List News. If you are accessing this report on another domain, it was stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. & international copyright legislation. The legal version of this report can be read at https://www.watchlistnews.com/lrad-lrad-getting-somewhat-positive-news-coverage-accern-reports/1755876.html.
LRAD Corporation is engaged in the design, development and commercialization of directed sound technologies and products. The Company develops and delivers directed acoustic products that beam, focus and control sound over relatively short and long distances. Its long range acoustic device (LRAD) offers directional long-range acoustic hailing devices (AHDs).
Receive News & Ratings for LRAD Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LRAD Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.