Loopring [NEO] Reaches Market Capitalization of $9.40 Million (LRN)
Loopring [NEO] (CURRENCY:LRN) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Loopring [NEO] has a market capitalization of $9.40 million and $50,079.00 worth of Loopring [NEO] was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loopring [NEO] token can currently be purchased for about $0.0828 or 0.00001585 BTC on popular exchanges including DragonEX, CoinMex, Switcheo Network and IDAX. In the last seven days, Loopring [NEO] has traded down 18.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006353 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.63 or 0.00375810 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019293 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $56.32 or 0.01078251 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00208830 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006334 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Loopring [NEO] Token Profile
Loopring [NEO] Token Trading
Loopring [NEO] can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Switcheo Network, CoinMex, Gate.io and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring [NEO] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring [NEO] should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loopring [NEO] using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring [NEO] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring [NEO] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.