Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 20th. Loom Network has a total market cap of $107.78 million and $37.72 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Loom Network has traded 7% higher against the dollar. One Loom Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00000252 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002337 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.49 or 0.00054893 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00002682 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.79 or 0.00130351 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002337 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00012107 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.27 or 0.00045021 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loom Network is an Ethereum-based platform for large-scale online games and social apps. Loom Network's dappchains are full-featured blockchains that are built to run in parallel to Ethereum Smart Contracts. They’re an advanced form of Ethereum sidechains optimized for scaling data rather than financial transactions. LOOM is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the Loom Network platform. “
Buying and Selling Loom Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.