Loom Network Tops 24 Hour Volume of $2.63 Million (LOOM)
Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. Loom Network has a market cap of $22.29 million and approximately $2.63 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loom Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0230 or 0.00000289 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc, Upbit, Coinbe and DEx.top. In the last week, Loom Network has traded 4.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003673 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012655 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $18.16 or 0.00227803 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.13 or 0.01130813 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00029611 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.15 or 0.00089652 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Poloniex, Tidex, Coinbe, CoinExchange, Binance, Fatbtc, Bittrex, LATOKEN, GOPAX, YoBit, Bitbns, Hotbit, IDEX, Allbit, DEx.top, DragonEX, Upbit and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.