Loom Network (LOOM) Market Cap Tops $27.61 Million
Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 7th. Loom Network has a market cap of $27.61 million and $2.75 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Loom Network has traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Loom Network token can now be purchased for $0.0456 or 0.00001340 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Allbit, Kucoin, Fatbtc and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008912 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003357 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029473 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $102.25 or 0.03004442 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00134130 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00179088 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $337.00 or 0.09902555 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Poloniex, DragonEX, IDEX, Upbit, Allbit, GOPAX, LATOKEN, Hotbit, Binance, Kucoin, Bitbns, DDEX, Bittrex, CoinExchange, DEx.top, YoBit, Coinbe and Fatbtc. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.