LiteDoge (LDOGE) One Day Trading Volume Tops $24.00
LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded up 245.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. In the last week, LiteDoge has traded up 284.2% against the dollar. LiteDoge has a market capitalization of $138,209.00 and $24.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteDoge coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17,424.23 or 2.04650638 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00019677 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
LiteDoge Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 16,422,580,992 coins. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LiteDoge is www.ldoge.tech.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteDoge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteDoge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.