LiteDoge 1-Day Volume Hits $663.00 (LDOGE)
LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One LiteDoge coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, LiteDoge has traded 43.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. LiteDoge has a market cap of $544,907.00 and $663.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00014709 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16,777.59 or 4.76285153 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00093026 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004262 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
LiteDoge Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 15,138,657,561 coins. LiteDoge’s official website is www.ldoge.tech. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteDoge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteDoge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.