Litecoin Plus Trading Up 11.6% Over Last 7 Days (LCP)
Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00004001 BTC on popular exchanges. Litecoin Plus has a market cap of $427,402.00 and approximately $1,824.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded 11.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00045352 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004365 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $33,437.20 or 3.68779000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001949 BTC.
- Ethereum Dark (ETHD) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001877 BTC.
- EcoCoin (ECO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Independent Money System (IMS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000423 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 11th, 2014. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 1,178,163 coins. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.