Litecoin Plus (LCP) Market Cap Achieves $69,182.00
Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. Over the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin Plus has a total market cap of $69,182.00 and approximately $701.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for $0.0364 or 0.00000560 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00050439 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22,379.60 or 3.44528276 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007394 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 47.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.47 or 0.00115010 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 1,901,843 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.