Litecoin (LTC) Trading 17.2% Higher This Week
Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 21st. Litecoin has a total market cap of $3.01 billion and approximately $1.25 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin coin can now be bought for about $49.68 or 0.01252173 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LocalTrade, Coinsquare, BtcTrade.im and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 17.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00020597 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009275 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00008768 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, Bitmaszyna, Binance, Graviex, Exmo, HitBTC, ChaoEX, C2CX, Tripe Dice Exchange, COSS, WazirX, Zebpay, CryptoBridge, FCoin, CoinTiger, Bittylicious, Bittrex, DOBI trade, GOPAX, Huobi, Bitbank, Coinsquare, Bitsane, BitMarket, Fatbtc, Kucoin, Buda, Vebitcoin, BCEX, Gatecoin, OTCBTC, SouthXchange, Coinone, BitcoinTrade, YoBit, Bitinka, Indodax, IDCM, Coindeal, LBank, Liquid, C-CEX, Coinut, BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin, Independent Reserve, CoinFalcon, LiteBit.eu, Bibox, Cryptohub, Coinbase Pro, BTC Markets, EXX, CoinEx, Instant Bitex, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, RightBTC, Cobinhood, CoinExchange, Iquant, Ovis, Altcoin Trader, DragonEX, Coinsuper, TDAX, QuadrigaCX, Gate.io, Crex24, Livecoin, xBTCe, Bitbns, Covesting, Trade Satoshi, Lykke Exchange, LakeBTC, Bleutrade, Kraken, Waves Decentralized Exchange, CoinBene, DSX, BitFlip, BTCC, Bitso, Poloniex, BitForex, Bithesap, Cryptomate, Stellarport, BitBay, BigONE, Stocks.Exchange, Upbit, Koinim, Bit-Z, ZB.COM, Negocie Coins, CPDAX, Liqui, OKCoin.cn, HBUS, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BtcTrade.im, Mercado Bitcoin, Nanex, Bithumb, LocalTrade, BiteBTC, C-Patex, BtcTurk, ABCC, Koineks, DigiFinex, Exrates, CoinsBank, WEX, Koinex, TOPBTC, CoinEgg, OKEx, BL3P, Korbit, Coinroom, Coinbe, BTC Trade UA, QBTC, B2BX, MBAex, Braziliex, Mercatox, BX Thailand, Bits Blockchain, Bitlish, Bitstamp, TradeOgre, Trade By Trade and OKCoin International. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.