Litecoin (LTC) Market Capitalization Reaches $4.76 Billion
Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 22nd. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $77.38 or 0.01437389 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitcoinTrade, WazirX, Coindeal and Trade By Trade. During the last week, Litecoin has traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar. Litecoin has a total market cap of $4.76 billion and approximately $2.68 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002042 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00011145 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.38 or 0.00137039 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003043 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001819 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00001480 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WEX, Coinbe, Upbit, CoinBene, OKCoin.cn, Cryptohub, BTC-Alpha, Tripe Dice Exchange, LakeBTC, QuadrigaCX, B2BX, EXX, TDAX, Iquant, Coinsquare, CoinExchange, Cobinhood, Independent Reserve, BitMarket, C2CX, LiteBit.eu, ZB.COM, Korbit, BiteBTC, MBAex, Bittrex, Graviex, Stocks.Exchange, ChaoEX, Buda, Bitso, CryptoBridge, Bitmaszyna, Coinone, BtcTrade.im, Koinex, BX Thailand, Braziliex, Bitinka, Bitstamp, Coindeal, WazirX, Coinut, Cryptopia, Binance, C-Patex, Bitsane, Altcoin Trader, BTCC, Covesting, YoBit, Sistemkoin, Fatbtc, DSX, Mercatox, BitForex, Trade Satoshi, Bitfinex, CoinEx, xBTCe, Coinsuper, HitBTC, Crex24, CoinFalcon, Kucoin, CoinEgg, Bitbank, Kraken, BTC Trade UA, COSS, Livecoin, BitcoinTrade, TradeOgre, Bits Blockchain, Gate.io, DigiFinex, Bitbns, Exrates, Gatecoin, FCoin, BitBay, Coinroom, Nanex, SouthXchange, Mercado Bitcoin, Koinim, TOPBTC, LocalTrade, BCEX, BitFlip, GOPAX, HBUS, LBank, Bittylicious, Exmo, BL3P, Stellarport, Liqui, Bitlish, Indodax, DOBI trade, BTC Markets, CoinTiger, Cryptomate, IDCM, CoinsBank, Ovis, BtcTurk, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liquid, Vebitcoin, Kuna, ABCC, Bibox, OTCBTC, OKEx, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Lykke Exchange, OKCoin International, Coinbase Pro, Zebpay, Negocie Coins, Koineks, BigONE, OpenLedger DEX, Bithumb, Bleutrade, DragonEX, QBTC, CPDAX, Huobi, C-CEX, Instant Bitex, RightBTC, Bithesap and Trade By Trade. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Gemini or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.