Litecoin (LTC) Market Cap Hits $4.83 Billion
Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $78.66 or 0.01554905 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, TDAX, Independent Reserve and HBUS. Litecoin has a market cap of $4.83 billion and approximately $2.44 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 10.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002180 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012816 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002055 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00011342 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, CoinEgg, LBank, Bitinka, ABCC, TDAX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, DSX, TradeOgre, Ovis, Liquid, BtcTrade.im, Gatecoin, Koineks, Fatbtc, Altcoin Trader, BTC-Alpha, Braziliex, Coinbase Pro, Bleutrade, Koinim, Indodax, B2BX, ChaoEX, Sistemkoin, Bibox, Trade Satoshi, Vebitcoin, Livecoin, Negocie Coins, BX Thailand, HBUS, Gate.io, OTCBTC, Nanex, Bitsane, BTC Trade UA, COSS, CoinTiger, Instant Bitex, Mercatox, Bitstamp, Stellarport, Crex24, Bitlish, Huobi, EXX, xBTCe, Bitmaszyna, Bittrex, Koinex, Exrates, Cryptohub, OKEx, YoBit, Upbit, Bithumb, Kraken, Liqui, QBTC, CPDAX, Bits Blockchain, BTCC, Coinut, Coindeal, BCEX, SouthXchange, Buda, C-CEX, QuadrigaCX, BitBay, Coinroom, WazirX, FCoin, BtcTurk, HitBTC, Bitso, Graviex, Bithesap, DOBI trade, TOPBTC, LiteBit.eu, Lykke Exchange, Coinone, OKCoin International, Bitfinex, CoinBene, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, Kuna, Independent Reserve, BitFlip, Bitbns, BL3P, C-Patex, Exmo, CryptoBridge, OpenLedger DEX, Tripe Dice Exchange, Kucoin, DigiFinex, Poloniex, C2CX, RightBTC, Coinsuper, Coinsquare, Mercado Bitcoin, Cryptomate, OKCoin.cn, Bitbank, Iquant, BitMarket, WEX, Covesting, Bittylicious, LakeBTC, MBAex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Coinbe, GOPAX, CoinEx, Zebpay, CoinExchange, DragonEX, LocalTrade, BTC Markets, CoinsBank, Binance, BigONE, ZB.COM, Trade By Trade, CoinFalcon, BitForex, BitcoinTrade, BiteBTC, Cobinhood and Korbit. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.