Litecoin Cash Price Reaches $0.0093 on Exchanges (LCC)
Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 15th. During the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded up 5.8% against the US dollar. Litecoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $5.89 million and $101,054.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be purchased for $0.0093 or 0.00000104 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, Exrates and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $213.94 or 0.02385934 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00016152 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, SouthXchange, YoBit, Braziliex, Exrates, Trade Satoshi and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.