LiteBitcoin (LBTC) Price Tops $0.0002 on Major Exchanges
LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 19th. LiteBitcoin has a market capitalization of $4,671.00 and $120.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded down 9.2% against the U.S. dollar. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
LiteBitcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.