LiteBitcoin Hits One Day Volume of $251.00 (LBTC)
LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 24th. LiteBitcoin has a market cap of $11,298.00 and approximately $251.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015100 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.