LiteBar (LTB) Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $29.00
LiteBar (CURRENCY:LTB) traded down 6.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. LiteBar has a market cap of $81,063.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of LiteBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, LiteBar has traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar. One LiteBar coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0849 or 0.00001322 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 30.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014500 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
LiteBar Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2014. LiteBar’s total supply is 955,282 coins. LiteBar’s official website is litebar.co. LiteBar’s official Twitter account is @litebarco.
Buying and Selling LiteBar
LiteBar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.