Lisk Market Cap Reaches $94.92 Million (LSK)
Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded up 5.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. Lisk has a total market cap of $94.92 million and approximately $5.15 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Lisk has traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for $0.78 or 0.00009191 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Livecoin, BitBay and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00022347 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010364 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019614 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005627 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006662 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005601 BTC.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, OKEx, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, COSS, BitBay, Cryptopia, ChaoEX, Bitbns, Livecoin, CoinEgg, Coinbe, Bittrex, Coindeal, Huobi, Bit-Z, YoBit, Exrates, HitBTC, Gate.io, Binance and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.