Lisk (LSK) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $3.51 Million
Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. Over the last week, Lisk has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar. One Lisk coin can now be bought for approximately $1.14 or 0.00012407 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, LiteBit.eu, Coinroom and COSS. Lisk has a market capitalization of $141.21 million and approximately $3.51 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002365 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017909 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012425 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001647 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006302 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00012104 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005122 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000319 BTC.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, BitBay, Bitbns, Gate.io, Huobi, Livecoin, COSS, Exrates, Coinroom, Bit-Z, Binance, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Coinbe, ChaoEX, HitBTC, YoBit, Coindeal, Cryptopia, OKEx and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.