Lisk (LSK) Price Tops $12.26 on Exchanges
Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 22nd. One Lisk coin can now be bought for approximately $12.26 or 0.00142695 BTC on popular exchanges including BitGrail, HitBTC, Poloniex and Bit-Z. Lisk has a market cap of $1.26 billion and approximately $24.04 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Lisk has traded 1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.60 or 0.00216505 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00055480 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001592 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00105339 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.96 or 0.00256236 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001048 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002790 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048801 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Livecoin, COSS, ChaoEX, Poloniex, Upbit, Bittrex, Binance, Bit-Z, CoolCoin, BitGrail, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Coinroom, Abucoins, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, BitBay and Exrates. It is not presently possible to buy Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.