Lisk (LSK) Market Capitalization Achieves $536.78 Million
Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 25th. Lisk has a total market capitalization of $536.78 million and approximately $9.10 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can now be bought for $4.90 or 0.00073740 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, BitBay, YoBit and HitBTC. Over the last week, Lisk has traded 31.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00061132 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00034753 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00081024 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00028835 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0926 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002344 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00037606 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004297 BTC.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Coinbe, Exrates, Binance, YoBit, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Livecoin, Gate.io, Cryptopia, OKEx, BitBay, Bit-Z, COSS, Poloniex, Huobi, Coinroom, Bitbns, ChaoEX and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.