Lisk (LSK) 24 Hour Volume Reaches $22.56 Million
Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. Lisk has a market cap of $1.88 billion and $22.56 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for about $18.33 or 0.00164645 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Exrates, COSS and Bit-Z. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.54 or 0.00229324 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.70 or 0.00060153 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00143556 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001727 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $35.86 or 0.00322007 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016814 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003860 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001174 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.48 or 0.00058217 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Exrates, LiteBit.eu, ChaoEX, Bittrex, Upbit, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Livecoin, BitBay, HitBTC, Binance, COSS, Gate.io, BitGrail, CoinEgg, Coinroom, Abucoins and CoolCoin. It is not possible to buy Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.