Liquidity Network Price Tops $0.0425 (LQD)
Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Liquidity Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0425 or 0.00000410 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX, LATOKEN and Bilaxy. Liquidity Network has a total market cap of $1.84 million and $322,586.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded up 86.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002476 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.93 or 0.00202739 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.53 or 0.01138466 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00086911 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015064 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
Liquidity Network Token Profile
Liquidity Network Token Trading
Liquidity Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDEX, Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Liquidity Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Liquidity Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.