Liquidity Network One Day Trading Volume Hits $238,705.00 (LQD)
Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One Liquidity Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0438 or 0.00000508 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, Bilaxy, Hotbit and IDEX. Liquidity Network has a market capitalization of $1.90 million and $238,705.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.63 or 0.00377831 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $213.69 or 0.02474398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011664 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.78 or 0.00159565 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00019668 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000769 BTC.
Liquidity Network Token Profile
Liquidity Network Token Trading
Liquidity Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, LATOKEN, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Liquidity Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.